The Flow sheet is designed to analyze transport flows.
- Shipments: Number of shipments included in the current selection
- Company ID: Filter on company ID, i.e. domain. Used if several domains are included in the data.
- User: Filter on User in Unifaun’s system. Can be a personal user or for example an integration user.
- From: Pick-up country shown as a donut chart based on number of consignments (drilldown: Country/City/Name). The chart can be altered to show City, Post Zone, Postcode and Name.
- To: Delivery country shown as a donut chart based on number of consignments (drilldown: Country/City/Name). The chart can be altered to show City, Post Zone, Postcode and Name.
- Period: Shows the number of consignments made each month. The time period can be altered to weeks and dates. Use this chart to make time range selection or use the filter boxes on the far right to quickly select specific years, months, weeks or dates.
- Shipment Profile: Shows as default the number of consignments within in each pre-defined weight bracket (shown on the X-axis) split by Type of transport (drilldown: Mode/Carrier/Service). Use the dropdown menus at the bottom to alter the chart and instead show by Volume Group or Load Meter Group. The split can be changed to Domain, Mode, Carrier and Service.
- Shipment Trend: Shows as a default the number of consignments made during each month by Type of transport (drilldown: Mode/Carrier/Service). The measure can be changed to show total weight, total volume or total loading meters instead of consignments. The period can be changed to weeks and dates. It’s also possible to show data year on year by selecting Year on the Y-axis and Month or Week on the X-axis.
Did you not get the answer you were looking for?
Do not hesitate to contact your Unifaun sales representative or our technical support.
Our office hours are monday-friday between 8.00am – 5.00pm. You can reach us either by email or phone.
Phone: 08 - 729 88 50